Fancy LED Wizard
Who am I?
The greatest compliment I ever received was that I didn't solve problems by patching them, but through abstraction.
- Architecture: obsessed with software design, I tend to spearhead the scientific method (Hypothesis → Measure → Validate or Evolve)
- Security: show me a diabolic contraption to leverage a vulnerability and you'll get at least a drink of your choice in exchange!
- Performance: I don't care how diverse a skill-set I had/have to build, I demand to know how and why that electron is going there and in how long it'll take
- Architecture: buildings laid without harmony are home only to strife
- Scientific endeavours: silly as it seems, I feel genuine enthusiasm when someone makes rubies in a microwave
- Reverse engineering: I want to know how things work, if you hadn't got the gist by now
- RTS/TTS/RPGs: a long time ago I could have included FPSs, now I am simply too old
Languages to get in touch:
- 🇬🇧 English
- 🇮🇹 Italian/Italiano
- 🇯🇵 Japanese/日本語
AutobiographerMay 27, 2016
This user hasn’t posted yet.