Information Security Expert
In depth experience in banking / retail transaction technology, with focus on devices, multi-tier architecture, and security (PCI, ISO stds).
Long term software designer, with periodic stints in systems administration (Solaris, Linux) and infrastructure troubleshooting (Windows, Solaris, Linux).
Strategic Planning, Problem Solving, Change Management, IT Governance/Audit, Product Development, Infrastructure Hardening
Long term research:
- Information Security policy: staff use, compliance, governance, legislation, privacy, and disclosure
- trend analysis: IT corporate, office productivity software, mobility, encryption, and biometrics.
- Mozilla Firefox (browser): development, end-user support, testing, and cross-platform (Windows, Linux)
- Mozilla Thunderbird (email), Mozilla Lightning (calendar): development, end-user support, testing, and cross-platform (Windows, Linux); libical / calsify library code; RFC 5545 (iCalendar) and RFC 5546 (iTIP) standards
- Apache OpenOffice / LibreOffice, Open Document Format (ODF): development, end-user support, testing, and cross platform (Windows, Linux)
ElectorateMay 26, 2013
FanaticOct 27, 2012
×2Jul 5, 2017
PunditJan 6, 2018
Strunk & WhiteMay 19, 2013
TaxonomistNov 19, 2012
Tag EditorOct 27, 2012
MortarboardNov 19, 2011
SuffrageMay 26, 2013