I own a Lenovo Thinkpad T440p running on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS with an AZERTY keyboard and I would like to improve the usage of my external Mac Magic keyboard (AZERTY as well, no numpad).
While the existing Mac text entry setting works for most of the keys, there are still a few issues I do not know how to fix:
- Cmd+C or Cmd+V should work as the built-in keyboard's Ctrl+C (copy) or Ctrl+V (paste)
- keypress on Magic keyboard key < actually types @
- keypress on Magic keyboard key > actually types #
- keypress on Magic keyboard key @ actually types <
- keypress on Magic keyboard key # actually types >
Thanks in advance!