A problem goes as follows:
- I start Ubuntu, login to xmonad.
- I run
- I wake the system pressing any key.
- Unlock the screen by typing password (keyboard works here).
- Ups... the keyboard is not responding, nothing.
The PC is running Ubuntu 16.04 with 4.4.0-103-generic kernel, has Xeon processor, I use Kinesis Advantage keyboard.
I can use mouse to copy&paste previously issued commands.
Important: it does not always happen.
Tried solutions / known similar:
- Keyboard not working after suspend to ram (sleep) (does not work)
- Keyboard not working after waking from suspend/sleep (seems to not be related)
- Keyboard stops working Ubuntu 16.04 (here someone writing about kernel version and Kinesis Keyboard)