How can I delete blank columns in one go in LibreOffice Calc? I searched online but I couldn't find anything.
@Mahipal Gunawat wrote:
I'm myself giving the answer.
- Select first row or any other row (whether the column will be considered blank or not will be based on the cells of the row you select.)
- Open the find and replace window. (ctrl+H)
- Write something in Replace text box then Find All will become clickable. Click this button.
- Search results windows will pop up. Close this window.
- Close Find & Replace window. Be cautious; don't click anywhere else in spreadsheet.
- Click on cell of any blank column that has been already selected in step 3.
- Do right click. A pop up window will appear. Select Delete...; another pop up window will appear. Select radio button for Delete Entire Column(s) and click.