- CTRL + ALT + left-arror moves to the previous workspace. (i.e.,
WS2 -> WS1)
- CTRL + ALT + right-arrow moves to the next workspace (i.e.,
WS1 -> WS2).
But swapping workspaces isn't so easily referenced!
I made a mistake! WS3 should be WS2! WS2 should be WS3!
Questions by value:
- How to rearrange workspaces via keyboard?
- How to rearrange workspaces?
- How to clone a workspace [via keyboard]?
Terribly cumbersome workaround:
right-click every proggy/app taskbar-item in both WSs and click Move to Another Workspace
Slightly better workaround:
- mod: launcher.
- Keyboard Shortcuts.
- Change Switch to workspace # to CTRL + mod + num #.