My computer has three drives in it:
- 3 TB HDD formatted as EXT4 for Ubuntu 17.04
- 640 GB HDD formatted as NTFS for Windows 10
- 60 GB SSD currently formatted as NTFS for fast game reading on Windows
What do I want to do?
- I want to install grub on the SSD for fast bootup
- Change the auto-order of grub so that when I boot up it boots into Windows automatically instead of Ubuntu
- Be able to change boot order from Windows or Ubuntu
Is this possible? I can imagine #3 will be the hardest as Windows doesn't like anything besides Fat32/NTFS, but if it is, do let me know.