How I can check Ubuntu server is in a security group that accepts inbound connections to specific IP address x.x.x.x ?
I am trying to use conjure-up to deploy kubernetes,
- I have MAAS Installed with 2 Nodes (both ready)
- I installed Conjure-up
- I Run conjure-up kubernetes, then used MAAS as a cloud
- After boot strapping one of the nodes and installing OS
- The porcess stuck and console shows the Attempting to connect to x.x.x.x:22
- x.x.x.x is the nodes is already up and running from step 4
- All setting is working under System proxy
After search for solution I found this:
When prompted, deploy all five remaining items. When you see "Juju Controller is initializing. Please wait." You may observe a delay on the step that says
Attempting to connect to x.x.x.x:22" You may want to make sure your Ubuntu server is in a security group that accepts inbound connections to the IP address x.x.x.x.