super sleep deprived but coherent. Hopefully not being a complete dope and this laptop has caused me some trouble before. I added the keys from Neuroscience Debian just yesterday no sweat on another machine. Not sure if it's the lack of sleep or what but I'm receiving an error I can't mentally process right now. Thanks for all the help.
Following the instructions on this link: http://neuro.debian.net/ and selecting "Ubuntu Xenial (16.04), USA California Server, I receive this from the instruction outputs:
" wget -O- http://neuro.debian.net/lists/xenial.us-ca.full | sudo tee /etc/apt/sources.list.d/neurodebian.sources.list --2017-08-21 19:00:02-- http://neuro.debian.net/lists/xenial.us-ca.full Resolving neuro.debian.net (neuro.debian.net)... 126.96.36.199 Connecting to neuro.debian.net (neuro.debian.net)|188.8.131.52|:80... connected. HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK Length: 262 [text/plain] Saving to: ‘STDOUT’ - 0%[ ] 0 --.-KB/s deb http://neurodeb.pirsquared.org data main contrib non-free #deb-src http://neurodeb.pirsquared.org data main contrib non-free deb http://neurodeb.pirsquared.org xenial main contrib non-free #deb-src http://neurodeb.pirsquared.org xenial main contrib non-free - 100%[===================>] 262 --.-KB/s in 0s 2017-08-21 19:00:04 (55.8 MB/s) - written to stdout [262/262] "
That's fine and dandy, problem is the key ain't checking out:
"sudo apt-key adv --recv-keys --keyserver hkp://pool.sks-keyservers.net:80 0xA5D32F012649A5A9 Executing: /tmp/tmp.ZGsHDOyuEZ/gpg.1.sh --recv-keys --keyserver hkp://pool.sks-keyservers.net:80 0xA5D32F012649A5A9 gpg: requesting key 2649A5A9 from hkp server pool.sks-keyservers.net gpgkeys: key A5D32F012649A5A9 can't be retrieved gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found. gpg: Total number processed: 0 gpg: keyserver communications error: keyserver helper general error gpg: keyserver communications error: unknown pubkey algorithm gpg: keyserver receive failed: unknown pubkey algorithm"
I tried clearing any existing keys and re-signing, updating and rebooting. Not a weird cache issue and not a lost packet error. Thanks again for any assistance.