Running on a freshly booted instance of ubuntu 16.04 LTS cloud image, I'm trying to add juju ppa with the following command:
ubuntu@gateway:~$ sudo add-apt-repository --update ppa:juju/stable Cannot add PPA: 'ppa:~juju/ubuntu/stable'. ERROR: '~juju' user or team does not exist.
Few contextual information:
- I'm connected through ssh on this gateway machine
- this instance is running in our openstack private cloud
- it has access to the web (ie "apt update" runs fine)
- there is a proxy for http/https which is set in /etc/environment
- we installed our on SSL certificate issuer for https proxy
I'm pretty sure it's related to the last point and/or the proxy that is not correctly used by add-apt-repository... Any help would be welcome.