I have a similar printer and I had a similar problem.
My printer: Xerox Phaser 3260 Printer Wifi (On Ubuntu 18.10)
Steps to install:
1) After you connect your printer, press the button cancel (the orange one) for about 4 seconds, a page with all the printer's information will be printed.
2) Go to "Wi-fi Direct Information" title and check for Current SSID and Network key.
3) Log in into the Wifi using the network key provided on the paper.
4) Go to your browser and type the ip address described in "IP Address" just two lines above Current SSId.
5) Find the default admin password of the web console. In my case is "admin:1111" and log in.
6) Go to "properties -> Wifi -> Wifi and click on "Wizard", then you'll be able to configure your wifi connection. (See below)
7) Configure the printer. In my case was auto detected by Ubuntu.
8) Test the printer.
And you're done!