I have a Asus x550vb(Laptop) with Windows 10 and i try make dual boot (windows+kde neon).
Bios (EFI) Setup:
- OS: Windows 10 pro x64 HDD 1 TB
- Fast Startup and Secure Boot are disabled.
- Free space on my hard drive(230 GB).
- Boot Mode: EFI / Partition table: GPT.
- CSM/legacy options are disabled.
I followed these steps:
- I formatted my partition table(GPT).
I clean-installed Windows 10 with default partitions:
A Recovery partition.
An EFI System Partition.
A Microsoft Reserved Partition.
A Windows Data Partition or C drive.
Create another partition(NTFS) for data. Partition Table
I made a bootable USB Stick with Kde neon 5.10.90 from ISO, using Rufus.
boot from the USB stick, I'm offered with the choice of kde neon or Kde neon(OEM) but i have a trouble in the loading screen is stuck.stuck load screen
PD: I try with Partition table(MBR) and dont stuck load screen but i want in GPT partition.