My company uses WPA2 Enterprise encryption for employees to login to their wireless. In NetworkManager I have filled out all of the required fields:
- Security : WPA & WPA2 Enterprise
- Authentication : Protected EAP (PEAP)
- CA certificate is not needed
- PEAP version : Automatic
- Inner authentication : MSCHAPv2
- Username and Password are correct.
Every time that I try to connect, I get a window asking me to input my password over and over again.
The same configuration is working in OS X and also my Android phone, but it never works on Windows nor Linux.