I've tried everything I can find anywhere.
Bus 002 Device 021: ID 18d1:4ee6 Google Inc.
[ 3609.392038] usb 2-1: new SuperSpeed USB device number 21 using xhci_hcd [ 3609.411721] usb 2-1: New USB device found, idVendor=18d1, idProduct=4ee6 [ 3609.411729] usb 2-1: New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=3 [ 3609.411734] usb 2-1: Product: Pixel [ 3609.411738] usb 2-1: Manufacturer: Google [ 3609.411742] usb 2-1: SerialNumber: FAXXXXXXXXXX
Result of adb devices:
List of devices attached
with a blank line following
I've tried everything from this question/answer, and none of it worked.
What's odd is that it gets picked up and works from android studio, but not through terminal.