My mom father, systers and brothers (huge family) all of them had satelite dishes untill i introduced Android tv box to them. I went to some sites that offers persian channels online i borrowes the links and played them on Kodi. That worked fine untill my brother found out that almost 30 channels just goes offline for halv a day and then they stream again. This is not illegal since i followed the lawlines they had on website. Instead of seeing the channels on the website I see them in kodi for private use. Now after complaints I started to think if its possible for me to set up one satelite dish, take those persian channels and stream them to my family's android boxen. I herd about tvheaded but my problem begins at the begining.
- I need a satelite dish and reciever
- I need a server. I use ubuntu.
- I need some link between these two
- I need some sofware to maintain the streaming
- I need to make it as simple as possible. I want the streaming to go to those android boxen. No one else should use it (i dont wamt to get in trouble )
My problem is 3 4 5. I would appritiate if someone could help me with that.