Like the title says, why some applications installed by Software Center are gone after Unlocking from Launcher?
Is there a setting or something I'm misssing or just another bug?
This issue came with the new Software Center from 16.04, persistent in .1 release.
- Open Software Center and search Menu
- install the desired Menu Editor
- after installation close Software Center and open the Menu Editor from launcher
- use the menu editor to do your desired changes, close it and "Unlock" from launcher
- search in home scope and application scope returns nothing
- opening Software Center and searching the application again shows "Install" on the application which was just used