Earlier I kept getting a pop up saying I was having system issues.
I decided that if I updated the system, maybe it would fix the issue because I wasn't sure what the issue was.
So I ran the update and it asked me to restart my computer. So I did, but on reboot I have lots of problems. During the loading screen I got 5 red loading dots that appeared on my screen before I was prompted to login. After i logged in I noticed the desktop appearance had reverted back to deafault and I had many problems:
- My side panel was enlarged.
- My top bar was black instead of clear like I set it.
- My system settings are the same as I set them to be but the appearance is not as it should be.
- My internet, both ethernet and WiFi aren't working anymore, none of my computer ports are working.
- My usbs, hdmi, my touch screen(it's a 2 in 1 laptop),
- my multi-touch on my TouchPad.
None of that is working anymore. I've been using my phone to look on the internet for solutions but I can't find anything.
I'm using Ubuntu 16.04 LTS.