- I use ubuntu 16.04 / cuda 8.0 / gtx-1070 (nvidia-367.44 driver)
- I used two monitor and it worked well
- When I install nvidia-367.44 driver, one of my monitor doesn't work
- ubuntu 'setting'->'display' menu doesn't work.
- The two monitors are connected with main board (cpu intel graphic card. not gtx-1070)
- when I connect the one(not working) to gpu instead of cpu, the monitor detect it but it doesn't work well because of resolution problem
7. How can I fix it? Actually, I want to connect two monitor to cpu not gtx. and I want to use dual monitor.
I already tried some methods
Cannot open "Display" settings, error "Could not get screen information"
Ubuntu 14.10(Utopic Unicorn), Displays menu is Broken?
Ubuntu "Could not get screen information" after upgrade
Graphics issues after/while installing Ubuntu 16.04/16.10 with NVIDIA graphics
How can I detect and use the another monitor well?
Thank you in advance!