How can I disable clickable links in Thunderbird emails, that is, I want to copy/past every link if I need, but disable click-opening. Is it possible?
Based on this site, I was able to find out a workaround to disable the link-clicking ability.
- Open Thunderbird
- Go to Edit>Preferences.
- Go to the Advanced>General tab, then click Config Editor.
- Promise that you will be careful
- Type this into the search bar:
- Double click on the option that appears to make it
Note: If it's alerady
false, you are not able to click on any link anyway.
- Done, you can now close the two windows. Close Thunderbird if you don't need it open at the moment.