I am a new Ubuntu user. Last night I installed Ubuntu 16.04 to dual boot with Windows 10, but now I can't see Windows 10 in the boot menu - although all of the Windows system files and folders are shown in my laptop.
When I boot, there are only three options:
1. Ubuntu 2. Advanced options for Ubuntu 3. System setup
I tried to install Ubuntu again, but after some stage it says:
- Erase all and install Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
- Install Ubuntu 16.04 LTS alongside Ubuntu 16.04 LTS..., etc.
Now what can I do?
- How can I get back into Windows 10?
- After getting into Windows 10, what should I do next time to properly dual boot Ubuntu with Windows 10?