- My WiFi network disconnects itself randomly and start asking for password.
- The password is already stored,I just have to click on connect.
- When I click on connect ,it remains connected for some time then again disconnects and sometimes it even does not connects.
- The speed while being connected is very low and torrents are not downloading.
- When sometimes I connect to WiFi I got
System encountered a error dialogue box
What did I do
I go to
Edit connectionsand make sure that
All users can connect is ticked.
I also deleted config file of connection from /etc/NetworkManager/system-conncections
Still I can't connect to WiFi sometimes and it disconnects automatically if get connected after some time. So what should I do?
After googling I found that this problem has been encountered in earlier versions , I am using Ubuntu 16.04 so if there is a permanent solution which can help everyone that will be the best.
P.S.- I have already tried these links My wireless/WiFi connection does not work. What information is needed to diagnose the issue? , WiFi repeatedly asks for password (Ubuntu 12.10 fresh) and http://www.askubuntu.com/questions/285287/wifi-keeps-asking-for-password-ubuntu-12-10 . Also the WiFi network works fine with my mobile.If more information is needed than let me know and how I can find it.
Also after seeing this I have a hardware detection problem, what logs do I need to look into? i found that no card was soft or hard blocked and rest info I found after using commands are on http://paste.ubuntu.com/19615988/
lspci -knn | grep Net -A2
02:00.0 Network controller : Intel Corporation Centrino Wireless-N 130 [8086:0896] (rev 34)
Subsystem: Intel Corporation Centrino Wireless-N 130 BGN [8086:5005] Kernel driver in use: iwlwifi
New Update: I can't to my WiFi network, I have to use USB tethering in mobile to use internet on my laptop.