I have installed Kbuntu 16.04 LTS
- On Intel® Desktop Board DH55TC
- With Intel® Core™ i3 CPU 540 @ 3.07GHz
- 500 GB SATA hard drive
- Connected to 42" LG TV with HDMI cable
- TP-Link 300 MB USB wireless LAN
- Wireless keyboard & mouse
All drivers are installed properly, display is also nice. All is working fine.
When I fresh install, on time zone I selected Asia and Kuwait as I am living in Kuwait (Middle East). After complete installation my desktop start showing date/time in Arabic and I cannot read Arabic so I when to
System Setting --> Regional Settings --> Formats I change to United States - American English (en_US) for all options over there. So for the current session everything become English as I wanted.
Now there are two
- Whenever I reboot my lock screen shows me time in Arabic than after once I logged in than it will start showing in English. Even auto lock screen shows me English.So how can we change initial lock screen to English rather than Arabic
- Second issue, As I told initially that I am using 42" Screen, I have set my resolution to 1360x768 which works file after login but **Login screen is very wide don't show me reboot & shutdown button. And also don't show me dropdown for desktop selection