Locking and unlocking will result in application windows being moved, sometimes to 'disabled' workspaces.
- 2 Monitors (HP 22cwa)
- Workspaces disabled
- Put application windows on 2 screens.
- Lock ubuntu.
- Take note of which screen has the login prompt (screen 1)
- Allow monitors to sleep.
- Move mouse, take note of which screen login prompt is on (sometimes screen 1, sometimes screen 2).
- See all applications are still running (launcher).
- Realize some app windows are unavailable (using app switcher or launcher).
- Enable workspaces (all settings -> appearance, or use compizconfig tool).
- See 'missing' application window is on another workspace (that should have been disabled!)
That's pretty much all the steps. No idea how to fix this. If there is already a bug submitted, a link to that would be great. Just not having luck finding anything relevant.