I've tried cut and pasting the html code for my email signature that works fine in various other email clients and doing it in html formating, not text, when saving the signature, but the code never turns into the proper formatting. Instead it just shows the text of the html code when I try to use the signature.
signature.sh doesn't work for me. I got this to work by:
- Test in Firefox as above.
- Insert into a new email message in Evolution.
- Copy the inserted signature.
- Paste the signature in an "Add Signature" dialog.
- New signature can be inserted and looks as expected.
Now, I can't seem to get the signature to automatically be inserted into email messages....