The other day I finally upgraded from 15.04 to 15.10. I've opened up an image today using Image Viewer (eog version 3.16.3) and found that the button to scale 1:1 or 100% (don't remember what it was exactly) has gone.
- View menu - I checked the help, apparently there should be "View > Normal size" but I could not find it. The options I have are:
- Image Gallery
- Side Panel
- Zoom In
- Zoom Out
- Best Fit
- Slide Show
- Editing the toolbar - again, I looked at the help which suggests I should be able to edit the toolbar, but I can find no such options
- Preferences, looking for any option to enable more buttons / zoom options
- I can zoom in/out using the slider. So I can either:
- Manually drag to 100% - very fiddly!
- Zoom in to 300% then right click on the slider two times (-100% each time) - really clunky
- I've enabled Image Gallery to look for options (nothing obvious)
- I've enabled Side Panel to look for options (again, nothing obvious)
Has the option been removed? Or maybe something broke in the upgrade? Any suggestions to get this 100% zoom button back would be greatly appreciated - I used it a lot to view images... at 100% zoom :)