I am currently using Ubuntu 10.04 LTS and when I run the update manager it doesn't show the new release.
- I have checked the "Software Sources" update tab to make sure "release upgrade" is set to Normal.
- I'm receiving updates from the "Main Server".
- I've tried running update-manager and checking a few times to make sure there's nothing to update to
- I've run "update-manager -c"
- I've run "update-manager -d"
but it still doesn't show, and I can't find an answer on Google.
I turn to you, Help!