Here are my current conditions:
- I have UBUNTU DESKTOP on HARD DISK. (I don't use windows)
- Desktop has ssh installed.
- Ifnet: 192.168.1.3
- Username: kenneth
- I want Desktop to be the client.
- VirtualBox Newtork is configured as bridge mode.
- I Installed UBUNTU SERVER 14.04 on VirtualBox and I configured ifnet 192.168.1.10. (I want this one as the server)
- I have installed openssh for server as well
- Username kenneth1
I open GNOME-Terminal and do:
kenneth@kenneth-Inspiron-5558:~$ ssh 192.168.1.10 email@example.com's password:(here I type the password which is correct of course) Permission denied, please try again.
I want to manage Server from terminal on my Desktop Gnome Terminal.
What seems to be the problem?