I currently have my disk partitioned as shown in the picture. I want to remove all windows related partition (and tidy up the partition table a bit in the process, removing weird 1mb partitions if possible). If it is relevant, I will then want to move my /home folder the newly freed space ( I know about the guid here)
I have a few ones which I am unsure about, can you please tell me wheter they are ok to remove?
Also, if all my relevant data is on the sda6 partition (which I will not touch), can I safely remove the others without fear of losing the data in it?
Partitions I am unsure about:
- sda2, I think this is the GRUB partition, so I should not remove it, correct? -> Yes, NOT SAFE TO REMOVE
- sda3,5,9 , I have no idea what these are - > All safe to remove
What I think is safe to remove:
- sda4, my windows partition
What I don't want remove:
- sda10 and sda11, my ubuntu partition
- sda6, this is just a storage partition on the disk