I have an click app that depend on some lib,
and i have package that lib in the click package.
the lib loaded well. but the translations file (.mo) are not founded.
my click file free look like this:
/ /share /share/locale/<LANG>/LC_MESSAGES/somlib.mo /lib/i386-linux-gnu/somelib.so
Of course, there is more files, but that what i think that relevant for the question.
i also try to put it on
but what i have found, that the lib try to find the translations files on real
/usr/share/locale/... what i do not have access to it, with click package to put files there...
(i copy the files to this path with
mv, and it is work)
I tried to use
strace to know where that lib look for his files, but i don't know how to do it on the phone (using emulator).
strace qmlscene gave me error that i have to connect to mir server, or something like that.