recent update has brought a plethora of audio problems.
PC 15.04 x64, DESKTOP_SESSION=ubuntustudio
- -keyboard volume controls don't work anymore (known issue, IIRC)
- -Panel volume control on the desktop doesn't work (right clicking can access audio mixer, where the Master volume slider works)
- App volume controls work. (chrome, clementine, etc..)
- -I use both headphones and external speakers. recently, if I shut down with my headphones connected, at reboot, there is no speaker audio (headphone OR external). IF I unplug my headphones, then speaker audio resumes....sometimes.
- Opening Alsamixer and resetting the "Side" control with "M" (Unmute) brings back "normal" speaker functioning (speakers on except when headphones are plugged in, and vice-versa).