This question already has an answer here:
After I recently updated my computer software "Ubuntu" I went to my "System Settings" And click on "Software And Updates" There was something new I have never seen before.
Nvidia Corporation: G96 [GeForce 9500 GT] Below There are 5 Options.
1. "Using NVIDIA binary driver - version 340.76 from nvidia-340 (proprietary, tested)"
2. "Using NVIDIA legacy binary driver - version 304.125 from nvidia-304-updates (proprietary)"
3. "Using NVIDIA legacy binary driver - version 304.125 from nvidia-304 (proprietary)"
4. "Using X.Org X server - Nouveau disaplay driver from xsever-xorg-video-nouveau (open source)"
5. "Using NVIDIA binary driver - version 340.76 from nvidia-340-updates (proprietary)
I really don't know what these mean so if you do please tell me withc one to choose.
Theres one more also, below the options,
Unknown: Unknown This device is not working.
1. "Using Processor microcode firmware for AMD CPU's from amd64-microcode (proprietary)
2. Do not use this device
So I have no clue on what these are if you have any info or idea on witch one i should use, Please Tell me Thanks!
Processor AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1090T Processor × 6
Graphics GeForce 9500 GT/PCIe/SSE2
OS type 64-bit
Disk 968.0 GB