- Was running Windows 7 (64-bit).
- Downloaded Ubuntu, and booted it from USB
- Started installing Ubuntu OS. I chose the last option, do not replace Windows, do something else.
- However, when I had to choose a partition, I ticked and formatted the one in which my Windows 7 was on.
- After formatting, I cancelled installation.
- So, I now have neither have windows nor Ubuntu.
- When I switch it on, I just get the System Recovery options.
I cannot do that as I still have important files: pictures and videos (I am a photographer.)
Please tell me there is a way to get them back!