- Followed Setting up Ubuntu Core on a KVM
- It shows you how to start the vm and forward ports back to your host machine.
- Followed Snappy Tour
- It shows you how to install Docker on Ubuntu Core
- Installed the latest nginx image
- Looked at Managing Containers and interactively got nginx running in my container
Now the container is running nginx on a random port.
Back in Ubuntu Core, I tried to install wget or curl to return a page from nginx in my container but there isn't one either one listed in snappy search; how else can I test this?