I've installed Ubuntu 14.04 on my desktop, and now need to get Apache 2.4 working with my local websites. With 12.04 this all worked. Now I get two errors, and googling for these errors I find many suggestions, but none seem to work.
<VirtualHost *:80> ServerName test.local DocumentRoot /var/www/htdocs/test DirectoryIndex index.php <Directory /var/www/htdocs/test> RewriteEngine On AllowOverride All Options +FollowSymLinks +Includes Require all granted </Directory> SetEnv config "ubuntu-desktop" </VirtualHost>
- I use symlinks and cannot avoid them totally.
- The include path is absolute, not relative.
- I've changed the owner of all files and folders to www-data.
- I've set rights to 777 for all files and folders, without luck.
- The rewrite module is loaded.
- I've tried several things with the Options, and even "all" doesn't change anything.
- How can I get includes and htaccess working?
- Do I need to change anything in php.ini?