Installed Ubuntu 14.04 LTS. Monitor does not come on after ubuntu boots. I get a blank screen. Sometimes the screen comes on but the mouse and keyboard do not.
I installed the AMD drivers for the GPU but the issue persists.
If the mouse and keyboard come up, eventually the screen MAY turn on.
If the laptop comes up correctly, mouse, keyboard and screen working... if I suspend it, the screen will not come back. I know the OS is there because I can hear the Ubuntu start up sound.
When the mouse and keyboard do not respond, the power button does work. Upon pressing it, the log off | restart | shutdown menu comes up.
- Model: Toshiba Satellite C875D Laptop
- OS: Ubuntu Desktop 64x 14.04
- Processor: AMD A6-4400M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics : 1400.00MHz
- AMD A6-4400M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics : 1400.00MHz
- RAM: 4GB
- Touchpad: SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad
- Keyboard: AT Translated Set 2 keyboard
- BIOS: InsydeH2O Version 1.20