Since windows partitions are in NTFS file system type and they are not already auto-mount after login and when you mount them for this time and make form them a link, but after next reboot they are not mounted and Ubuntu not detect them at startup, so you will see error when you want to use that links:
"the link is broken, move it to trash?"
- Mount those partition after each login manually and then use created link form them.
- Make them as auto-mount after next login and after system starts by following these links:
How to mount a new drive on startup
Is there a program to mount all of my drives automatically?
3. tested solution: Type "Disks" in dash and hit enter to open that.
- Select your partition that you created a link from it(point 1)
- Click on "More Actions" (gear icon point 2)
- Select "Edit Mount Options..." (point 3)
this window will open:
- Drag "On/Off" slider to left side to make it "Off" (point 4)
- Checked "Mount at startup" check box (point 5)
- Now click "Close" and also close "Disks" utility.
Test step: Reboot your system and check, you will not see any more that error.