I've been using Ubuntu 14 LTS on my work desktop, laptop, and home desktop without any problems. Does anyone know what I can do?
- Keyboard on Boot
- Keyboard in BIOS
- Keyboard/Mouse on LiveCD
- GRUB Selection Menu
- Keyboard/Mouse Works on other OS's
What Doesn't work:
- Login screen keyboard and mouse
- Stopped working for no apparent reason. (Possibly the built in software-updater changed something)
- Internet Message pops up saying cannot connect to internet (Not sure why, works on LiveCD)
- Blinking cursor on input field stops blinking after a few seconds.
- Unplugging keyboard + mouse (Both are using USB 2.0)
- Made sure BIOS has Legacy USB Support on
- Tried different USB ports
- Browsing sites for a solution for a few hours, I cannot find a clear answer.
I have Linux Recovery options with several header versions, I have not tried using an older one. However, I am trying to repair the most current.