Scroll down and read my update please
I have Windows 7 and 8.1 installed and i want to install ubuntu.
My windows 7 is 32bit, windows 8.1 is 64bit(my printer driver is not released on 64bit, but my job requires 64bit). I want to tripleboot 3OS-es. My downloaded ubuntu is amd64.
Installed Ubuntu 14.04
Wanted to disable GRUB(Windows Recovery Environment(on/dev1/sda) to boot windows 7/8; or Ubuntu to boot to Ubuntu)
I tried EasyBCD:
- i open EasyBCD clicked on 'add new entry'
- Chose Linux and chose GRUB and GRUB2
- clicked on 'BCD Deployment' chose ...vista/7... and 'Write MBR'
- GRUB was not showing (Gone to the windows boot recovery)BUT........
- There were showing only windows 7/8.1
How to make 3 booting scenes in the 'boot recovery
Update: Made 3 booting scenes but when i choose Ubuntu it goes into black screen and says failed to load kernel what to do?