Is it possible to reverse the effect of bleach bit?
- Last week I installed Bleach Bit and ran it for the first time on my newly installed Ubuntu system. I noticed that it was doing its thing and that it was filling up my computer's hard drive and slowing it down. So I left it and went to sleep (I left it over night).
- When i checked it in the morning the Bleach Bit window was dark like a not responding window. So I didn't do anything. I left it on and running and went to work.
- When I got back from work, it was still dark and not responding. and I had 198 GB free out of a 640 GB hard drive. I don't have a lot of files on the system, only about 90 GB tops would have bee occupied.
- I powered off and turned it on again. Now I am just left with the 198 GB.
What I have tried so far:
- Run Bleach Bit again but it always freezes and never completes.
- Uninstall and reinstall Bleach Bit and ran again.
I only ran Bleach Bit on it because I thought that it would fix the issue (but it didn't). Instead what I have now is over sized folders and I cannot see the files that are occupying this space.
Can someone help me to fix this problem?