I'm trying to install the NuGet package management addin for MonoDevelop but I'm lost on how to do it. Can someone help me get it installed?
- Start the Add-in Manager by clicking on the Add-in Manager option in the Tools menu.
- Click on the Install Add-ins button.
- Click on the Repositories button.
- Click on Add.
- Click OK and then Close to go back to the install dialog.
- In the Install From combo box select either All registered repositories or the NuGet add-in repository.
- The install dialog shows a list of available add-ins. Only add-ins which are not installed will be displayed.
- Select the add-ins (NuGet) you want to install (use the check box to select).
- Click on the Next button.
- Verify the list of assemblies that are going to be installed.
- Click on the Next button to proceed with the installation.
201501: Just tried this and it seems to work differently now:
- In Mono open Add-In Manager
- click the Gallery tap
- in the Repositories drop down, click "Manage Repositories"
- add the above http://mrward.github.com/monodevelop-nuget-addin-repository/4.0/main.mrep URL, close "Manage Repositories",you should now see a NuGet entry under IDE extensions (in the Gallery), install it
- the access to the Nuget Package Manager is now under the right click menu of the project name or under Project menu from the top level.