I'm on Lubuntu 14.04 and using it on a bootable USB drive. How do I add more workspaces? Right now there are two workspaces, but those were there by default. Do I have to download additional software to manage the workspaces?
Yes, you can add more workspaces!
Follow this steps:
- Click on the "Lubuntu" icon in the bottom of the screen;
- Set Preferences>>Openbox Configuration Manager
- On the new window opened, click on "Desktop" option;
- On the field labeled "Number of desktops" you can choose how many workspaces do you need.
- After all, just close the window.
Good luck, man!