I will start by saying this is not a duplicate of System Program Problem Detected nor "System Program Problem Detected".
I do not want to disable apport. I want to find a way to know what is the Problem the system detected and find a way of fix it.
This notification appears everytime I log in:
I am using Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander 32Bit.
1. Apport won't come up when clicking Report Problem.
2. Cairo-Dock won't start sporadically.
3. Login takes longer than expected.
4. Chrome crashes from time to time.
5. Laptop will overheat when CPU usage.