*** Edited: (or rather, Added to)
Once upon a time...)
After pairing A Host Windows machine to a...
1. -Another windows machine
2. -Android machine: Phone/tablet/etc...
I can use my Hosts Keyboard and mouse to control it.
I cannot do this in Ubuntu
(Better said, I do not know how and cannot find the right keyword to search for in synaptic)
Any help would be appreciated.
Meanwhile 6 years, 3 months later...
I have been looking for a way to emulate a native/standard (USB/PS2) Bluetooth HID Keyboard and mouse via a computer: Be it a linux Desktop/Laptop or Android Linux... Linux.
The end-goal simply is to connect to a bluetooth Keyboard and mouse HID compatible device... from a linux based operating system.
Even if it means...
- learning some obscure software, that i am as yet unaware of.
- connecting using a second Keyboard and mouse
- buying a special USB, PCIe (or even pci) or other extra component.
- buying a certain kind of computer, PDA, Phone, single board, etc...
- or if all else fails buying a special standalone device, which is recognized as a standard bluetooth HID...to achieve this.
Can anyone hint me in a direction?