I have a RAID 0 (2x 300GB drives) with Windows 7 and Ubuntu 13.10 (58GB ext4 partition, with 5GB swap partition) on them. I have just managed to get my dual boot working.
However, as I went to update some software in Ubuntu Software centre the "Configuring grub-pc" window popped up and shows the following:
- /dev/sda (300069MB; WDC_WD3000GLFS-01F8U0)
- /dev/sdb (300069MB; WDC_WD3000GLFS-01F8U0)
- /dev/sdc (2000000MB; xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) (I know this one is just my external SATA drive)
- /dev/mapper/isw_dcgidgaidc_Win7 (536871GB; isw_dcgidgaidc_Win7)
- /dev/mapper/isw_dcgidgaidc_Linux (63257GB; isw_dcgidgaidc_Linux) (looks like my ext4 +swap)
- /dev/mapper/isw_dcgidgaidc_Linux2 (58012GB; isw_dcgidgaidc_Linux) (just my ext4)
Which of these should I tick to update/install Grub on??
EDIT: If I do:
df | grep /$