I upgraded an old, handed down web server with a heavily customized wordpress website from 8.04 Server LTS to 10.04 Server LTS using a guide I found on Ubuntu. This seemed to go fine. There were a few errors, but on the whole, the upgrade succeeded, and afterwards I had a working system, web site was still online, good deal.
Then I rebooted. After the reboot, I am greeted with this Error Message, on every boot:
Here is my disk information, which I got by using a linux live boot CD:
I spent 8+ hours combing through forums, google, etc yesterday trying to figure this out. I'm really at a loss. At this point, I am converting a backup of the old physical web server to a VM for a temporary website.. but this one needs to get fixed.