- GNOME Shell
- AutoKey / autokey-gtk
- it has a predefined shortcut "adr" which should write an address after hitting space
- and a shortcut "date" which should write the current date (after hitting tab)
- no matter what I define, "adr" or "date" it always inserts as much blank lines as the template uses
- "date" should autocomplete after pressing space to "13/08/01" but it inserts one empty line
- "adr" should do my full address but it inserts 4 empty lines
What could be wrong with my AutoKey? Do you need additional information?