I have recently installed Ubuntu 12.04.2 LTS by USB on my newly built custom PC and I have run into a problem during installation with the error saying
No root file system is defined.
My PC specifications:
- AMD Phenom x4 955 Black Edition
- ASRock 960GM/U3S3 FX Micro ATX AM3+ Motherboard
- Mushkin Redline 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory
- Seagate Barracuda 1.5TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
- XFX Radeon HD 7850 1GB Video Card
- XFX 550W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply
Everything is new.