So i "installed" Minecraft using this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZIbcWpdSA4 and put it on my cairo dock. However whenever I open it, it opens another instance of the icon. Is there any way to fix this?
Old question but the issue is still there. The solution is simple. Follow these steps.
- Open the application that creates an additional icon in the dock, minecraft in this case.
- Make sure if is not hidden behind any other windows since you're going to have to click on it.
- Right click on the minecraft icon in cairo dock, and select "edit"
- Expand "Extra Parameters"
- Click "Grab" button to turn your cursor into crosshairs
- Click on minecraft window. This should put minecraft application class beside the "grab" button and eliminate that duplicate icon right away.
- Click Apply -> Close
Hope it helps someone.