Firefox 'Personas' consists, simply, of two image files.
Once you installed one 'Persona' in Firefox, those two files are saved in
~/.mozilla/firefox/[something].default/lwtheme/; the "[something]" will be different in every system.
However, Firefox is supposed to be connected to the internet for the selected 'Persona' to show, so you either copy those two files elsewhere, or follow the instructions given here to download the image files.
And, when you install one 'Persona' in LibreOffice 4, the files are saved in folder
To reuse 'Personas' in LibreOffice, I've found the following instructions:
- Copy the image files in the LibreOffice
Be very careful about this:
find (Ctrl+F) the line with
PersonaSettings and change the names of the current files to the ones you just copied. Be careful to match "header" and "footer" file names.
- Close and re-open LibreOffice.
- Rename the files of the current 'Persona' in the LibreOffice
personas folder (but take note of their current names).
- Copy the downloaded image files to that folder and rename them to match the previous names.
- This way, you avoid having to edit the
.xcu file (which, if not done carefully, might bring a lot of problems).