I'm having no luck at all with this iPod Nano.
I've tried the following software:
- Banshee - The iPod shows up and files seem to be copied, but they don't show up on the iPod.
- Rhythmbox - Same as Banshee. Claims to sync but no files available on the iPod
- gPodder - At first it wouldn't even recognize the device even though I set the mount point and device type. After syncing one file to the iPod from iTunes on my mac it now behaves as Banshee and Rythmbox.
- gtkpod - Again: Copies the files but they are inacessible on the iPod.
- Hipo - Doesn't even recognize the iPod
- Amarok - What is this, I don't even...
So to summarize: After some fiddling I can get most of these apps to recognize the iPod and copy files to it, but they are not accessible on the iPod which sort of defeats the whole purpose.
Help me out here. My continued harmonic love life depends on it. (Yes, it's the girlfriends iPod and laptop)